But By Every Word

"But He answered and said, 'It is written, 'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE, BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PRODEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.' "

Name:
Location: United States

Even though I never wanted a blogger account, and don't know how much I'll actually blog, I've come to realize that if I want to be a participating member of the internet community it's a necessity. So this blog will be mostly devoted to comments on the Word of God, the Bible. Why? Because there came a day when I realized and believed that God exists, that He is righteous and just, and that His love for mankind (His creation) moved Him to do something amazing. Sin is a reality that caused me to be without God and without hope in this world. I could not do anything about it. He has reconciled me (not only me but anyone who believes) to Himself through the sacrifice of His only begotten - as opposed to created - Son, Jesus Christ. I learned this from the Bible. "And so we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts." (2 Peter 1:19) I'm paying close attention. And now, let my blogging adventure begin...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Psalm 19:17-19

The law of the Lord is perfect,
restoring the soul;
The testimony of the Lord is sure,
making wise the simple;
The precepts of the Lord are right,
rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the Lord is pure,
enlightening the eyes;
The fear of the Lord is clean,
enduring forever;
The judgments of the Lord are true,
they are righteous altogether.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home